Jeep Gives Australians The Chance To Win Their Own Block Of Land With ‘Grand Land’ Competition.
Jeep Australia has announced a first-of-its-kind competition that will see one lucky Australian win their own block of Grand Land valued at up to $100,000.
In an offer that truly captures the ‘Don’t Hold Back’ spirit, Jeep’s Grand Land competition will give one lucky person the ultimate prize: the chance to win their very own block of Aussie land if they test-drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
During the months of March and April, anybody who test drives a new Jeep Grand Cherokee will be eligible for the major prize – a plot of land to the value of $100,000 from right around Australia’s iconic landscape, including coastal, country, forest, outback and mountain regions. And to truly live up to Jeep’s adventurous heritage, each location is remote enough to highlight the go-anywhere capability of the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Those with an adventurous spirit are urged to visit the jeep.com.au website from Sunday March 6, where an interactive map of Australia will allow them to browse land for sale for up to $100,000 around the entire country. The lucky winner will also get their very own property manager to help them secure their slice of land, with all settlement costs included in the prize.
“The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the best off-road SUV in the market, and this competition challenges our customers to get the most out of their vehicles and explore this grand land of ours,” said FCA Australia’s Director of Product and Marketing, Zac Loo.
“And what better way to do that than to start by exploring their very own piece of Australia.
“The search function will go live on jeep.com.au this weekend, with a curated list of land right around Australia that people can win. Right now, for example, there are approximately 350 properties listed, with more added every day.”
The campaign created by Cummins & Partners and launched in conjunction with realestate.com.au and Maxus Melbourne, launches Sunday March 6, and will run until the end of April.
To find out more about how to win your very own piece of Grand Land, book a test drive now at jeep.com.au
- Jeep to launch ‘Grand Land’ competition, with a block of land valued at up to $100,000 up for grabs
- Competition inspires Australians to explore our grand land with their Grand Cherokee
- The first-of-its-kind competition invites users to test drive a Grand Cherokee for the chance to win a plot of land from around Australia
- Users can visit Jeep.com.au to search a curated list of land for sale in Australia, with more than 350 blocks currently available to choose from
- Competition means that, for one lucky Aussie, Australia’s most-capable and most-equipped SUV now even comes with somewhere truly special drive it
- Jeep Grand Land competition launches March 6, and will run until April 30